Our business is fast-paced, vibrant and ambitious, and our talented people reflect that.

Data Quality

We've established a robust network for compiling our attendees list, with 72% of contacts sourced from trade show card collectors, event organizers, trade show coordinators, and business magazine subscribers. The remaining 28% is curated from reliable online channels such as news feeds and press releases. We prioritize obtaining explicit permission from these contacts through Telemarketing and Email Marketing Surveys, conducted with precision by our Global Data Center. This ensures a comprehensive and diverse database while upholding the highest standards of consent and data integrity.

Data includes:

Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Job Title, Address, City, State, ZIP Code, Country and Phone Number.

feature thumb 1
feature thumb 1

Expert Team

Expert researchers and analysts create compelling content, innovative software teams build engaging platforms, dynamic sales teams create lasting client relationships, passionate events professionals produce unique experiences, and inspiring corporate teams ensure the business runs efficiently and effectively.

We are led by our Executive Management Committee, who have the functional expertise and business knowledge required to drive exponential growth, as well as decades of knowledge, experience and diverse backgrounds spanning every industry we cover.

It is the contribution and collaboration of our teams that has shaped our success, and will continue to do so in the future.

Our Mission

The world is becoming more complex, uncertain, and fast-moving than ever before, which is why Global Marketing Cloud exists. Our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative.

We create trusted intelligence on the world’s largest industries by leveraging our unique data, expert analysis, and innovative solutions.

Easily-accessible and fully-integrated into one platform, our Intelligence Center solution helps companies, government organisations, and industry professionals make faster, more informed decisions.

feature thumb 1

Digital Pathway to Success

Begin the journey with us. We provide a free samples and quotes!